According to our research, this is one of the very best veteran organizations to support, as more funds go to the vets. We are PROud to raise money to help them in this task! Below are their goals, and you can read all about this organization HERE:
To provide, in partnership with the Navy and Marine Corps, financial, educational, and other need-based assistance to active-duty and retired Sailors and Marines, their eligible family members, and survivors.
As a non-profit, volunteer service organization, we use both financial and non-financial resources to identify solutions to meet emerging needs. We help clients improve personal financial skills and encourage individual financial responsibility.
- We provide effective client service in a consistent, compassionate, and non-judgmental manner
- We are committed to preserving the dignity, self-respect, and confidentiality of our clients
- We are responsible stewards of the funds entrusted to us by our donors
- We provide our volunteers and employees with the training and resources to be effective — offering consistent services throughout the Society
- We recognize the vital role our volunteer force plays in the delivery of Society programs and services