Our Charity this year is the NAVY-MARINE CORPS RELIEF SOCIETY. We have researched veteran support organizations, and have found this to be one of the best with regards to passing along donations to the men and women who have served our country. You can read more HERE:
To provide, in partnership with the Navy and Marine Corps, financial, educational, and other need-based assistance to active-duty and retired Sailors and Marines, their eligible family members, and survivors.
As a non-profit, volunteer service organization, we use both financial and non-financial resources to identify solutions to meet emerging needs. We help clients improve personal financial skills and encourage individual financial responsibility.
- We provide effective client service in a consistent, compassionate, and non-judgmental manner
- We are committed to preserving the dignity, self-respect, and confidentiality of our clients
- We are responsible stewards of the funds entrusted to us by our donors
- We provide our volunteers and employees with the training and resources to be effective — offering consistent services throughout the Society
- We recognize the vital role our volunteer force plays in the delivery of Society programs and services